There are various vape juices on the market today. However, because of your own reasons, you may wish to prepare your own juice at home. In this article, we will explore everything related to making CBD infused e-liquid at home, including the required ingredients. Courses like Learn Sativa College Of Cannabis can come in great help for opening a business in CBD products.
What do you need?
Prior to deciding which vape juice flavors to use, you got to have the ingredients ready:
- 99% pure and genuine CBD isolate
- Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
- The flavoring of your choice
- Propylene Glycol (PG)
- Blunt tip syringes
- Plastic unicorn tip bottle or Glass dropper bottle
- Digital scale
- Latex gloves for your hands
How do you choose your desired dosage?
A very important thing to consider when making CBD vape juice at home is the dosage. It’s vital to know the amounts of CBD you will be using to avoid overdosing yourself.
If you are using the genuine 99% CBD isolate crystal, every 1 gram container consists of 1,000mg of CBD. Therefore, if you were to use the whole gram of CBD isolates into your concoction, your juice CBD content will be around 1000mg per bottle.
Remember, just because you have an entire gram to yourself, doesn’t mean you have to use all of it in your juice mixture. Alternatively, you can go for a lower dosage mixture by using a ¼ or ½ gram.
If you want precise measurements for lower servings or dosages, it advisable to use a scale to compute the exact amount of CBD needed to generate your desired potency.
- 1000mg of CBD/60ml bottle = 16.66mg of CBD/ml
- 1000mg of CBD/30ml bottle = 33.33mg of CBD/ml
- 1000mg of CBD/15ml bottle = 66.66mg of CBD/ml
Alternatively, if you wish for a lower dosage or serving of CBD per ml, just take your preferred mg of CBD and split it by the bottle size. For instance, if you need to use a ½ gram of CBD isolate which can rightly equal 500mg of CBD, you need to split or divide that by the size of your bottle to get your desired CBD mg/ML.
Preparing CBD vape juice
Now that you got the essential ingredients ready, it’s time to start preparing your CBD vape juice. Ensure you only use ingredients of greatest quality. If you use substandard CBD, definitely the overall quality of your end-product will suffer.
Though you can opt to prepare your CBD e-juice in more sizeable bottles such as 60 or 30ml’s; for purposes of demonstration, we will be using a 15ml bottle. Additionally, we will be using a 60/40 (VG/PG) ratio.
- Decide the amount of vape juice you wish to prepare. Usually, a lot of people prefer a 60ml, 30ml, or 15ml bottle depending on the ingredients.
- Weigh out your preferred amount of CBD on a digital scale. Leave out this step if you purchased the full gram.
- Measure out 6ml’s of Propylene Glycol (PG) and 9ml’s of Vegetable Glycerin (VG), using a syringe.
- Combine the VG and PG into the 15ml bottle.
- Put the CBD isolate crystals to the VG and PG mixture
- To get the crystals to soak up into the vape juice, ensure you shake the bottle repeatedly, for a minimum of thirty minutes. When the crystals are fully absorbed, then your vape juice is ready!
If you leave the juice untouched for some time, you may realize that the CBD present in your juice will start to crystallize. Worry not; this is normal and it will not affect the potency. If it happens, just shake your bottle and the crystals will dissolve again.
You are wondering why we didn’t use the flavors, don’t you? VG provides a good taste to your e-juice; hence, there was no need for additional flavors. But more significantly, some artificial flavors can be quite reactive, hence affecting the outcome of your juice. That said; adding artificial or natural flavoring to the CBD e-juice, is a decision that can only be left to you.
Enjoy the work of your hands
You do not have to purchase the CBD vape juices from untrustworthy vendors again, especially now that you know how to prepare your own CBD e-juice at home. Create your own custom flavors with the use of CBD isolate and enjoy to the maximum.If you are looking to make a business out of CBD products Learn Sativa University Diploma could come in great help.