Does CBD Oil Contain THC? This is a common question with a short simple answer and a rather long explanation. CBD oil normally contains trace amounts of THC. By definition, that means less than 0.3 percent.
But trace amounts are not enough to cause a high since there are trace amounts of all kinds of things in all kinds of products — products that you eat, drink, and take into your body on a daily basis. The point is the best companies like Diamond CBD refine their products and test their products so that “trace amounts” are equivalent to zero. Trace amounts equal small particles that show up in a product but do not contribute to or reduce their effects.
Does CBD Oil Contain THC: Fast and Slow Answers
Hemp oil and CBD oil both are sourced from cannabis and contain many natural benefits and uses. Despite their clear differences, there is still confusion about what they are and what they do in mainstream culture. The more you know about the CBD oil and hemp oils, their sourcing and their uses, the better you are able to make informed decisions. The more you know, the better you are able to decide what is right for your health and the health of your family.
CBD and THC are both cannabinoids, but there is one distinct difference: CBD does not produce the psychoactive effects that THC does, get people high. This makes CBD beneficial in more circumstances than THC.
Does CBD Oil Contain THC: Facts About The Hemp Plant
A few quick facts about the hemp plant and how it affects your CBD oil:
- The hemp plant contains trace amounts of THC—less than 0.3 percent — and is grown legally in the US.
- This makes hemp-derived CBD a great, legal alternative for consumers to reap the healthy effects of CBD oils without having to worry about repercussions, like drug testing and impairment.
- The best part is that hemp-derived CBD oil is not addictive. In fact, it regulates brain functions that elicit addictive behavior. This is why it shows promise for helping people to fight addiction.
Does CBD Oil Contain THC: Reputable Brands
Diamond CBD uses CBD oil derived from agricultural hemp or industrial hemp, which only has trace amounts of THC. They batch test each product to ensure there are no contaminants in their products or CBD oils. Knowing where your CBD oil comes from is the best way to ensure you are taking the CBD you need without any impairment from THC. Everyone is different but each one of us wants to know exactly what we are putting into our bodies. When you are focused on health, you do not want to be surprised by the answers to any of your questions regarding your health and wellness routine or the products you use to support this journey. Asking the question “does CBD oil contain THC” is a smart question to ask. You should keep asking questions of all your products and especially your CBD.
Does CBD Oil Contain THC: Full Spectrum
Does CBD Oil Contain THC is a question most asked of full spectrum CBD oil products because more often than not, they contain trace amounts of THC.
- CBD and THC are both cannabinoids, but cannabidiol has no euphoric or “high” effects like that of THC. This makes CBD more widely acceptable and available to benefit more people.
- Many say that full spectrum CBD oil is more effective than other CBD products on the market. More often than not, this is due to the fact that full spectrum CBD oils have more than just CBD. They feature cannabinoids and terpenes and unlike regular CBD oil, it contains all the other chemicals found in the marijuana plant.
- Full spectrum CBD oil and hemp oils are both sourced from cannabis but have clear differences. The confusion about their effects is due to misinformation and misunderstanding.
The more you research and do your homework, the more you will see different opinions on the benefits of CBD oils. Information on CBD oils, their sourcing and benefits are available everywhere and the best companies make it easy for you to find evidence of their quality.
Diamond CBD is an industry leader and an advocate for quality testing. For all Diamond CBD oil products, Diamond CBD uses oil made from industrial hemp. Each product is batch tested to guarantee there are no contaminants in their products. Does CBD oil contain THC is a question that needs to be answered knowing where your CBD oil comes. The best way to ensure you are getting the CBD you need without THC and its effects are to seek out a quality CBD supplier.
Does CBD Oil Contain THC: Everyone Is Different
Everyone is different. You should always ask good questions about what you are putting in your body whether that be CBD or THC. The truth is there are no dumb questions especially in regards to your health or the health of your family. While we should always seek out alternative methods of healing, we should do it in a responsible way that embraces intelligent questioning of all our natural products and ingredients. This means doing research and finding out about your CBD company, where they source their products and how or if, they even test their products at all. If you are seeking to avoid THC altogether than you need to do your research when choosing a CBD oil. This can mean asking the tough questions and the ones that may make you seem like you don’t know what you are talking about.
Does CBD oil contain THC is not a dumb question. It is smart because it will provide insight into a CBD oil product you are using to better your health and daily wellness. When you are focused on doing what is right for your health, you do not want to be surprised by the answers to any of your questions. Asking the question “does CBD oil contain THC” is a smart question to ask. You should keep asking questions about all your supplements and vitamins and especially your CBD.